Executive and Personal Assistant APPLY NOW
Rize Bikes is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join our growing team. Based in Vancouver, Canada, Rize Bikes is an established e-bike company specializing in high end premium e-bikes for both Canada and America.
As a growing company, the ideal candidate is highly motivated, possesses a positive attitude, comfortable using technology, detail-oriented, and driven to provide key support for the administrative functions of the business.
- Help on a day to day basis, creating content, following up and managing tasks, analyzing data, researching topics, and providing insights.
- Develop, updates, and implements policies, processes, and goals.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Support both sales and customer service teams when necessary.
- Handle investigations and resolutions, and seek out the best solutions.
- Initiate, monitor and provide analytical support for efficiency and process improvement initiatives
- Advanced computer, multitasking, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 years of administrative experience
- 3 years of executive assistant experience
Compensation will be dependent on work experience and value provided to the company. We have a bonus plan, sales commission, and benefits will include generous discounts on our products and services.
Join us on this exciting journey to make this world a better place by promoting health and wellness and reducing traffic congestion, polluted air, and road rage.|||Vancouver|||||||||FOLRktBJZU73J019|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false