Terms and conditions
Regular orders will ship within 1-2 business days once your order is placed. You will receive a shipping confirmation with a tracking number after your package leaves our warehouse. Expected delivery date will be available on the courier tracking page.
Fedex and UPS are our main couriers for ground shipping service. For rural areas we may ship with different couriers. Signatures are required on delivery.Your bike will arrive to your doorstep in a big box, almost ready to hit the streets. All you’ll need to do is unpack, assemble the front wheel, mount the pedals, place the handlebar, and make sure everything is tight. Our team members are always available to assist by phone or email.
Shipping is FREE for all Ebikes and items that are included in the same order. Orders that include more than one bike usually ship together. If you request bikes to be shipped separately, an additional $50 shipping fee will be applied.
Northern / Remote Area Shipping
Shipping to remote or northern areas (Yukon Territory, Northwest Territories, Nunavut) may incur extra shipping costs. We will review your order and provide you with a quote before shipping your items out to you.
• Unshipped orders: can be cancelled 3 business day(s) prior to shipment. Subject to 2% processing fees.
• Pre-orders: deposits can be cancelled for a full refund.
• Unopened package: subject to 15% restock fees.
• Opened package: subject to 25% restock fees. Product must be unused, clean, and packed in the same condition it was received.
• Used products: no returns except in cases of extreme damage or major defects.
• If the product is defective, please notify us immediately upon receiving the package. Our team will arrange for necessary repairs and in some cases, replace the product if deemed unrepairable. We will cover all costs associated with shipping and repairs.
• If the customer continues to use the product after noticing a defect, the exchange or return policy is not applicable.
• Gift Cards
Before you return a product you must receive an approval letter. You are required to return the product in the same condition it was packed and received in. The product is subject to inspection upon delivery and if deemed unsellable, damaged, unclean, or not in its original condition and packed correctly, the return will be rejected and the customer has to take the product back at their own expense.
Once the return procedure is completed, a refund will be made via the original payment method used when placing the order.
If you are arranging to return the shipment, you will need to ship to the address below and provide us with the shipment tracking number.
The return address:
c/o Return - #OrderNumber
113-2680 Shell Rd
Richmond, BC V6X 4C9
Alternatively, we can arrange the shipping return on your behalf and send our courier to pick up your package. Return shipping costs will be deducted from the refund.
Our bikes are built using durable frames and quality parts supplied by solid brands. Each bike comes with a 12-month warranty against defects from the manufacturer.
Electrical Parts include the LCD screen, throttle, controller, pedal assist sensor, motor, and battery. These parts are user-friendly and can be easily replaced by the user. If an electrical problem is found, our team will provide the necessary support to resolve the problem. Parts that defective beyond repair will be replaced and shipping costs will be covered.
Mechanical Parts that are found damaged upon receiving the bike are covered by the warranty. The warranty does not cover mechanical parts that are damaged as a result of using the product, including tires, brakes, gears, and pedals.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
• Normal wear and tear
• Damage resulting from improper assembly and of the bike
• Damage or failure as a result of abuse, neglect, lack of maintenance, misuse, or accidents
• Damage resulting from improper charging of the battery or use of any charger not supplied by Rize Bikes
• Replacing headlights and taillights
Installation of any electrical components not originally supplied by Rize Bikes will void the warranty.
Electric bicycles are regulated, and regulations vary depending on your country/state/province/city. It is your responsibility to stay informed of local laws and to comply with them. You may contact local authorities, electrical bicycle shops or bicycle associations to acquire further information on legal requirements.You are required to wear a helmet for your own safety. Use front and rear lights after sunset for increased visibility.
Under Canadian regulations, electric bicycles with motor output not exceeding 500 watts and maximum speed 32 km/h are street legal. It is important for you to check your local laws to ensure that you are riding legally and safely.
There are risks associated with the use of any bike over time which cannot be predicted or avoided and are the sole responsibility of the rider. You are responsible for your own actions while using an electric bike. Rize Bikes is not responsible nor liable for any accidents or injuries (whether caused by you or others) that may occur during your use. We recommend contacting your insurance provider to determine if your current insurance policy would cover you in the event of an accident.